- To confirm your trip booking, full tour payment has to be made 30 days prior to your travel start date.
- Booking can be modified up to 3 days before the travel date (cancellation / date change charges apply for hotels)
- Itinerary can be changed by adding / removing places (as long as the schedule is not impacted) up to 3 days before the travel date. Any extra kilo-meters added due to itinerary change is payable directly to the cab driver.
- Vehicle can be upgraded to the next category by paying the fare difference up to 3 days before the travel date
- Customers should be ready for sightseeing at Start Time mentioned in the itinerary in order to cover all the places in itinerary. Sightseeing can’t extend beyond 7 PM and any places missed can’t be covered on following day.
- Sightseeing is limited to the places mentioned in the itinerary. If time permits, you may visit additional places (not mentioned in itinerary) by paying for extra kilo-meters to the cab driver.
- In extreme cases, your tour may be cancelled by AhaTourism.com for unavoidable reasons (within 24 hours of booking) and 100% of your booking amount will be refunded
- Entry Fees & Activity Fees may change without any intimation and we have no control on the same
- Please check weekly off days for sightseeing places. Also, few places may be closed due to heavy rains / maintenance without prior intimation & we have no control on such incidents.
- Cab & Driver details will be provided 10 hours before the Trip Start Time
- Any service issues related to Vehicle & Accommodation need to be resolved with the service provider directly, while AhaTourism.com can help facilitate the communication.
- Additional charges may apply for Airport Pick-up/Drop (select Airport Pickup option from Additional Options popup on Tour Page)
- In case the cab arrival is delayed on Day 1, you can extend the trip end time on last day up to the duration the cab pickup is delayed
- In case of vehicle breakdown and issue is not resolved in 2 hours (from the time the issue is reported), we will provide alternate vehicle (or) free accommodation in nearby town with food allowance until the issue is resolved.
- In case of natural disasters or cab strike, your tour may be cancelled by AhaTourism.com and 50% of your booking amount will be refunded
- Standard Hotel check-in time is usually between 12 PM – 2 PM & check-out time is between 10 AM to 12 PM. Early check-in is subject to availability & hotel may charge extra (not included in the tour price). In case of late check-in, please inform the hotel about your arrival time.
- In rare cases, the primary hotel mentioned in the tour page may be unavailable. You will be offered alternate accommodation in the same or higher category. If you are not satisfied with alternate hotel, you may choose to cancel the tour (50% of booking amount will be refunded).
- The Hotel rooms are provided on twin sharing basis. In case of 3 adults or child above 5 years, 3-sharing room or Room with extra bed/mattress will be provided
- Hotel may deny check-in for unmarried couple and no refund will be issued in such cases
- If hotel does not provide complimentary breakfast, INR 100 for 2-star, INR 150 for 3-star & INR 250 for 4-star will be provided as Breakfast expenses per person (above 5 years). If you miss complimentary breakfast in the hotel due to early morning sightseeing (before 8 AM), you need to have breakfast outside at own expense.
- Hotel Voucher will be shared 10 Days before travel date (or) within 48 hours from the time of booking (in case tour is booked within 10 days)
- All Hotels are booked in the name of Primary Traveler mentioned at the time of booking. The guest name can’t be changed once the hotels are booked.
- On Christmas (Dec 25th) & New Year (Dec 31st), Hotel may charge extra amount for Mandatory gala night dinner from guests (directly payable at hotel – not included in the package cost)
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- In the event of tour booked and subsequently cancelled by you, your full tour cost will be refunded to you after deducting the following scale of charges depending on when the notification of your tour cancellation is received:
- If notification of your tour cancellation is received more than 30 days before your travel start date, there shall be no cancellation charges.
- If notification of your tour cancellation is received less than 30 days but more than 16 days before your travel start date, 20% of your tour cost shall be deducted as cancellation charges.
- If notification of your tour cancellation is received less than 15 days but more than 3 days before your travel start date, 50% of your trip cost shall be deducted as cancellation charges.
- If you cancel your tour within 2 days from date of travel, 100% of the cost of your tour shall be deducted as cancellation charges-meaning no refund. (sorry, we already paid for your Hotel & Cab by this time)